TopBand: Jamaica on 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Jamaica on 160
From: Ken Silverman" <K2KW@prodigy.net (Ken Silverman)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 01:09:08 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_00A5_01BE0858.E3AF18C0

In case any of you need Jamaica on 160m, we will be headed there on
Friday, November 20th.  We will be QRV on 160m by late Saturday
afternoon (Nov 21).  Our main goal is a serious M/M entry in the CQ WW
CW contest, signing 6Y2A.  Outside the contest, we will sign
homecall/6Y5.  6Y2A QSLs are via WA4WTG, otherwise QSL via home call.

We will have a 2 element parasitic vertical array right on the ocean,
with clear shots over the sea to AF, EU, USA, JA, and the northern
Pacific.  We will also have short beverages for EU and USA/JA.

We will be quite active on 160, with the emphasis on working EU and JA
on that band.  We will be on at our sunrise on a daily basis, looking
for JA, Asia, and Pacific stations.

We hope to work all of you, especially during the contest ;)
If you have any questions, just give me a buzz at:  k2kw@prodigy.net

73, and CU on the top band soon.

Kenny K2KW
6Y2A Team Leader