TopBand: CQ World Wide DX contest (CW) from Guam

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CQ World Wide DX contest (CW) from Guam
From: gcc@seo.amagasaki.hyogo.jp (Guam Contest Club)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 01:11:30 +0900
Hi contester,

CQ World Wide DX contest (CW) will be coming end of this month. Last
year We, members of Guam Contest Club, QRV from KH2 (Guam Island) and
built an Oceanic record in Multi-Single category. This year, we will
participate in same category to increase our score.

Details as follows;

Call:        AH2R
Country:     Guam Island, KH2 (Zone27,IOTA OC-26)
Entry:       Multi-OP Single-TX
OPs:         Toshi, JR7OMD/WI3O; Hiro, JH0USD; Sassy, JR0BQD
QSL:         VIA JI3ERV <<Do NOT send to KH2 BURO>>
Sunrise/Sunset: 2026/0751 UTC

Any questions or comments are welcomed. Please email to
gcc@seo.amagasaki.hyogo.jp

See you in the contest!!

73
Aki, JI3ERV/NH2C