TopBand: Antenna Info solicited

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Antenna Info solicited
From: k1uo@banet.net (Larry Emery)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 19:29:17 -0500
Hello all,

A friend of mine is interested in getting on 160 from an area with
limited space and with something other than loading up the 80 meter
4-square through a tuner!!
He is looking at the Gladiator CL-160M Mark II center loaded vertical in
an elevated (10ft) configuration with the 1/8 wave loaded radial kit
that Gladiator has.
(Limited space remember)
     He (we) are soliciting input from anyone who has the slightest
familiarity with this antenna and or configuration.  I will forward all
it isn't as important a topic as how to stack QSL cards (Hey, I learned
a lot on that discussion!), but would still appreciate some serious
input from 160 enthusiasists RE: this particular antenna.

Thanks  es 73 de UO Larry