TopBand: VK6 news @ XZ1N

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: VK6 news @ XZ1N
From: bazley@fullcomp.com.au (Michael Bazley)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 11:36:01 +0800
Hi All, Cndx to NA were good last night (4th.Dec) from before my sunset
(S.S. 1112z ) at 1100z until after 1200z. We have a big storm approaching
and it looks as if the first evening of the ARRL 160 test will be a washout
for me. I will be on the next day, Sunday, if the storm has passed over.
I hear XZ1N on every evening from about 1200z calling CQ after CQ for
NA...he is on 1825.5 and last night changed his QSX freq from 1828.5 to
1829. He is there every day so at least he is trying.
73 es dx and enjoy the test de Mike VK6HD