TopBand: RE: ARRL 160/CQWW CW Report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: RE: ARRL 160/CQWW CW Report
From: ea6acc@tinn.net (Josep)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 07:05:43 -0000

        Well, here´s my small contest report:

Started the first night with some difficulties in getting through, some guys
looks to CQ...CQ... but didn´t hear nothing from DX, so catched a couple of
boys and decided to call by myself and SURPRISE! people was hearing me so I
had a small pile. Worked 27 stnx in a row from 2225z to2321z. Continued
calling/searching for a while, but no more responses, so I went to sleep.
Woke up early on the second day but only worked 2 stnx, K1ZM and K2TOP,
propagation was really bad here, and again people was looking for his
neighbours (thought).

CU all in the Stew Perry,

73, Josep
ea6acc@tinn.net