TopBand: XZ1 and T88 Wed morning

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: XZ1 and T88 Wed morning
From: lmenzel@millcomm.com (Larry Menzel)
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 23:43:02 -0600
Heard all of you calling this morning...was amazed that with how well we
were hearing the XZ that he couldn't hear any of us.  Heinz you were very
strong and persistant, and Bill was too.  He peaked for us way up north
here about 1320-1330, but no brass ring today.  Best heard on my NW bev
as well.

Best signal in Minnesota this morning since I started listening every day.

Good luck to all.

Larry N0XB
Northfield, MN

To: <topband@contesting.com>