TopBand: T88II

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: T88II
From: gtaft@voyager.net (George Taft)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 10:15:51 -0500
Dave, KJ9I was been giving 75 and 160 his best effort from T88II.
Unfortunately, the "Battle Creek Special" vertical preshipped for the
DXpedition did not arrive according to info from Dave relayed on 75 M
ysdy.

Dave said they are using a makeshift "Inverted V" which I thot he said
was with an apex at  over 100' high above the sea.  Dave has good low
band ears and has been on top band for many hours at a time (from before
12Z today on thru W Coast sunrise).

Hopefully the BCS may arrive soon but Dave will give it his best shot in
the meantime.  He is QRV on 1827 QSX 1834.  On 75, he has been on 3972
QSX up as announced.

The plans were to be QRV till Dec 16-17th.

Good luck

73  George  W8UVZ