TopBand: Paths to XZ1N

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Paths to XZ1N
From: kaufmann@ll.mit.edu (John Kaufmann)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 10:53:52 -0500
This morning XZ1N was actually decent copy here in MA.  Not very strong but
Q5.  He started out best on the 315 degree Beverage around 1140Z and as
sunrise approached just after 1200Z, the 270 Beverage became distinctly
better.  He was never readable on the Beverage at 225 degrees, the
direction he was coming from a few days ago.  I heard several people
sending him reports but from this end, I never heard XZ1N reply to any
calls.  Anybody on the East Coast make it this morning?

73, John W1FV