TopBand: CQ Europe

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CQ Europe
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 17:15:57 -0800 (PST)

Well - we are getting to the magic time for the magic band.  Hopefully,
things will open up between Europe and the west coast during the next
couple of weeks.

As you might remember, there were some very good openings during our
morning time into Northern Europe last year.  The openings started
around December 20th and went on for about a week.

I am happy to report that Trey, N5KO, will once again be staying
at my QTH during the week before XMAS.  We will be CQing away starting
around 1400Z each morning starting on the 20th of December and
continuing until the following weekend when the Stew Perry contest
runs.

Hopefully, there will be some openings again this year and we can
put some Europeans in the log.

73 Tree N6TR / K7RAT
tree@contesting.com