TopBand: 5B4ADA QRV at 5B Sunrise

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 5B4ADA QRV at 5B Sunrise
From: 9A3A@spidernet.com.cy (Ivo Pezer, 5B4ADA/9A3A)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:03:21 +0200
Hi Top banders,

looks condx are improving and I'll try to be QRV for USA/DX
around my sunrise. Because of my work commitments I won't be
able to be QRV exactly at my sunrise (0448Z) but earlier.
Look for me on (or around)
1823.5 or 1833.5 between 0400-0430 GMT.

I am looking for the following  zones:

1, 2, 6, 10, 12, 13 and of course 31.  Anybody from these
zones is welcome for a sked arrangements.
Please e-mail directly to me, I'm not checking reflector
messages every day.
I'm not sure if 6B WAZ is realistic or not, but I'll give it
a try.
If QRN is too bad, I won't be calling CQ.

73 Ivo 5B4ADA/C4A