TopBand: phased inv. L questions :

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: phased inv. L questions :
From: rlake@monad.net (Randy Lake)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:32:12 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_00F7_01BE2D96.564BB8E0

Hi all....am considering putting up a pair of inv. L's and I have a few
questions...
Should they be in line or broadside?
How far apart?....
Should the horizontal wires point in the same direction....
Should the vert. wires be kept the same dimension on each inv. L......
The terrain slopes abt 6' per 100' should I raise one feedpoint to keep
them on the same plane?
Should i bother with phasing schemes to switch end fire to broadside ?
I am using an inv. v at 90' now and am trying to improve my setup for
160 , any comments will be appreciated...
73  Randy N1KWF