TopBand: K9AY LOOP ?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: K9AY LOOP ?
From: gs4x4dk@netvision.net.il (ami shami)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 23:30:43 +0200
--------------E59085899A39FC7CCC897266

      Can anyone give me any information on K9AY LOOP for
receiving?  Where can I find any literature on it, and can
anyone give me personal info about it.  I need it very badly
before the top band contest, because I don't have any decent
receiving antenna for top band, only my sloper and low inverted
vee. I have tried the FLAG but because of small roof I burned the
terminating resistor right away.

      GOOD LUCK in contest, I am just going to chase new ones.

        73  AMI  SHAMI  4X4DK.