TopBand: CQWW 160 Contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CQWW 160 Contest
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:47:41 -0500 (EST)

The WRTC team of K4BAI and W4AN will be descending on the FB QTH of W8JI
for this weekend's CQWW 160 contest.  We will also have a ringer in N4RJ
for Friday night.

Special QSL cards are being investigated as well as commemorative
certificates for anyone working us with their own call as well as at
least
one of their club calls.   In addition, family members calls, when
worked,
will be noted on the certificates.

We are also considering pins or stickers for anyone working us and not
our
competition (W1BB or W2GD for example).  Proof of performance required.

The team will also be taking audio clips of select stations during the
contest for use in an upcoming book and CD about the TopBand.

For even more excitement, we will stay within the power
restrictions set by the FCC.  We aren't sure if this puts us in a new
category, but we are investigating.

73 & see you all this weekend.

Bill - W4AN

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]