TopBand: Qsl Route for W1BB Commemorative Qsl's

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Qsl Route for W1BB Commemorative Qsl's
From: K1ZM@aol.com (K1ZM@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 11:21:23 EST
Hi Folks

Many thanks to all of those who worked us as W1BB this weekend during the CQ
160M Test.  Our operators were W4ZV/K1HTV/K1ZM/K2EK/K2WI and WW2Y.

We made 1307 Qso's, 59 sections, 59 countries for 550,000 points final score.

We also wish to express our sincere apprection to the W1BB Club Trustee,
Whitey Doherty, K1VV,  for allowing us the use of the callsign - it was a
great HONOR to be able to use the callsign for the contest.......

QSL's are being handled by the Stew Perry Memorial Club in Lakeville, MA.  I
am sending Whitey tomorrow a copy of our CT.BIN file for this purpose.    Pse
DO include an SASE for direct USA replies and/or an air IRC or $$$ if applying
from overseas for direct QSL's via air mail.

The mailing address for W1BB Qsl's is:

Stew Perry Memorial Radio Club
P.O. Box 1193
Lakeville, MA 02347

Pse do not send cards to me directly as I have no qsl blanks.  Cards finding
their way to me will, of course, be forwarded to the Club periodically for a
subsequent reply.

Thanks again for working us in the test - we all had a blast and surely
enjoyed ourselves in spite of the poor conditions to Europe from the
Northeast.

73 Jeff

K1ZM@aol.com