TopBand: VP8CZJ/MM

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: VP8CZJ/MM
From: btippett@alum.MIT.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 20:57:14 -0500 (EST)
(Let's try this one again...Majordomo did something strange to my
first attempt!)

        Carl was on 1847 SSB this evening operating /MM from near
Caracas, Venezuela.  I asked him about his plans for South Sandwich
and he said he did hope to operate ashore from there late this year
(possibly December) from a communications site on the island.  I'll
not hold my breath on this one but I hope he makes it!

        He added his QSL info for any who need a QSL for his /MM
operations (ARRL does not recognize any for DXCC).  It is either via
Box 80, Grimsby, UK...OR...Principal Post Office, Port Stanley,
Falkland Islands.

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV