TopBand: RV1CC:CQ160MCW'99Contest(SOHP)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: RV1CC:CQ160MCW'99Contest(SOHP)
From: rv1cc@mail.admiral.ru (Vlad Sidorov)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 02:15:39 +0300
Hi, dear Topbanders!
Thanks all of You for the contacts and, of course, the multipliers
in CQ 160M Contest.
As for me, unfortunatelly, the Contest wasn't give new ones.
The propogation wasn't good here, especially first night.
I worked only one US station - W8JI, and also heard K3UA and
KV4FZ, but they quickly went down in the noises. Yes, the level
of noise in my QTH was high, I think this is local problem,
going from nearworking factories.
JA's were very-very early(than usually) and strong here, but only
JH5FXP response me. It's nonsens, hi.
BT1WW and YK1AO were very weak(I heard them), but they could
be new ones for me.
I also had hope to work VP2EJ or ZF2MO(both as new one for me),
but even heard them.
My friends from SPb(RU1AO and RU1A) have same opinion about
conditions here.
73! Vladimir, RV1CC

                              CQ 160 SUMMARY SHEET
    Contest Dates : 29-Jan-99, 30-Jan-99, 31-Jan-99
    Callsign Used : RV1CC
         Operator : RV1CC
         Category : SINGLE OPERATOR - HIGH POWER
Default Exchange : 599 UA
              Equipment: R399A receiver + HM transmitter.
                   Antenna: Slope Delta loop 162m - 30m high.
                       Power: 600 w
             Name : Vladimir K. Sidorov
          Address : P.O.Box 1
   City/State/Zip : St.Petersburg-Bugry, 188660
          Country : European Russia
        Team/Club : A.L.R.S.(St.Petersburg, Russia)
   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   US/VE   Countries
  160CW      390         388       1953       1        50
Totals      390         388       1953       1        50
    Final Score = 99603 points.

      Continent List  RV1CC CQ160CW'1999 Contest
                                160      ALL
                                  ---        ---
  USA calls   =       1            1
  VE calls    =         0           0