TopBand: ZL9 QSL's

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZL9 QSL's
From: 100374.252@compuserve.com (J & AJ Robertson)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 03:45:25 -0500
Shortly I would expect some of you to become concerned about lack of QSL's
from the ZL9 operation.    I have been helping Ken ZL2HU clean and repack
equipment etc and have been amazed at the QSL collection todate .
Thousands  upon thousands already packed into large cardboard boxes
awaiting action .
                                                           Yaesu are
printing the QSL's but as 90,000 is a very large order it may be some time
before they arrive in ZL.

                                Band is still very spotty with all the
current sunspot activity  but we did have 2 good openings to W and G on 7
and 11th Feb at our sunset ( 0725z )
                                                    73 everyone best wishes
for super openings soon .   Jim ZL2JR.