TopBand: TZ6VV - 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: TZ6VV - 160
From: tz6vv@hotmail.com (Larry Erwin)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:30:51 PST
I appreciate everyone's patience as I try to keep TZ active on 160.  I'm
already experiencing heavy QRN ( some nights over S9).  I will try to be
on through 2/23 with the following sked on 1832 +/- listening up 3 from
2145Z on.

>From 2/24 to 3/2, I will be travelling.  From 3/3 - 3/15, my work
schedule will be very hectic and I'm not sure of my operating sked.  I
will try to keep you updated so nobody looses any sleep.

CW is not my primary mode, but I  enjoy 160 and I will try to be as
active as time allows.

Good Luck and 73s,

Larry, TZ6VV