TopBand: Heard During Test

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Heard During Test
From: btippett@alum.MIT.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:03:38 -0500

Bill

The following W6/7s were copied here during the ARRL test
on 1823.5 kHz where I CQ daily after sunset.  Each was
459 and audible for only a couple of minutes.  VQ9 sunset
was 1330Z.

Date     Time    Call   Comments
20 Feb   1409Z   N7JW   CQ test
21 Feb   1350    N7DD   CQing
21 Feb   1442    N6FF   Responded to my CQ?

Dale, VQ9QM, did work a few east coast USA before Chagos
sunrise Monday morning.

Thought this info might be of interest to the west coast
gang.

73
Pres N6SS/VQ9SS
22 Feb 99 @ 1737Z

NOTICE: Mail to the sender of this message is via a
(slow) radio link.  PLEASE be brief and send only PLAIN TEXT.
Consult the help file for your EMail program for information
on how to send Plain Text messages.
Also DO NOT copy the sender's messsage text back to them.

Processed by Amateur Radio Station A45XH, omantom@gto.net.om
using NetLink (c) 1996-98, W5EUT
For Help - http://www.win-net.org