TopBand: Re: Condx March 16

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Re: Condx March 16
From: k0ha@navix.net (Bill Hohnstein K0HA)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 22:56:23 -0800
<199903111120.GAA00561@contesting.com>
Sender: owner-topband@contesting.com

March 16 was obviously a night when conditions to extreme southern
Europe was favored.  In restrospect for the season, it seems that
this didn't happen as often as is normally the case.  I remember
more openings favoring northern Europe rather than southern Europe!
I'm not sure if I'd extend this to the extreme of pointing to
Scandinavia as having the most frequent favorable conditions, but
the many good Italian signals didn't have their normal dominance of
the strong signals this season...

73,  Bill     K0HA