TopBand: AM Condx

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: AM Condx
From: W2VO@worldnet.att.net (Ronald Mcclain)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 07:58:29 -0500
Had real nice conditions this am from central NY. Had a nice qso with
JA1CGM.  Not since the season of 95 have I worked into Japan this late
in the season from central NY.  Of course the 160 meter pacific area
beacon was on with a nice 559 signal here also. VK6HD of course.  He
worked some of the stations in the 4 land area with no other callers
from the NE.  I hope condx hang in there a while longer and some more of
the dx station check the band.  Many of us are there listening.  See you
on topband.  73 Ron W2VO