TopBand: T33 this morning

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: T33 this morning
From: csus04@lmpsil02.comm.mot.com (Raymond Dave-CSUS04)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 14:47:08 -0600
Got up at 2:45 local time this morning to look for the T33.  I believe they
were there but could not tell for sure.  No spots came across here in Iowa,
if indeed, it was the T33.  Someone (DX I believe) was on 1827 around 0900z
but the QRN level here was pretty bad.  Several 6s and 7s were calling on
1829.  Then a little later, callers were on 1831.  I tuned up to the JA
window and found some of the same stations calling again on 1908!  I (and
another station) put a couple of queries out on packet but apparently no one
ever saw fit to put on a spot.

73. . . Dave
W0FLS

(P.S.  They were spotted at least 5 times between 0930-1030 UTC per the
OH2AQ Webcluster...de W4ZV)