TopBand: T33RD in Maryland Friday Morning

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: T33RD in Maryland Friday Morning
From: frura@radium.ncsc.mil (Frank Rura)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:59:23 -0500
First copied him about 0955Z, shortly after working him on 80 CW about
0935Z.  Good signal on 80m through QRN on 1000 foot beverage.

On 160m, after tweaking the R4C to limit QRN and the "Mad dotter" on the
T33 frequency, and after realizing that the T33 was listening in the JA
window, I finally worked him about 1000Z.  When I closed down, he was
still getting louder - 489 on the Beverage.

Many thanks to AA1K and W3UR for sharing critical information about
T33RD's operating habits.  I owe you both one!

73,
Frank // WB3AVN //