TopBand: T33RD

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: T33RD
From: rikik@inter.net.il (rikik@inter.net.il)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 23:36:09 -0800
As suggested by others, I worked them on HF (24 MHz) for the sole
purpose of trying to arrange a topband sked.  After they replied with
my call and a "599" report , I slowed my speed to about 20 WPM and
sent:  "599 tnx pse 160M ur sunrise BK"  Their reply was  "TU QRZ?"

So, all signs seen to date indicate that this is just another  Pacific
Expedition that doesn't bother with working this area.  Many are QRV
at Western European sunrise,  but that is about 2 hours later than
here in the Middle East!

Riki, 4X4NJ