Topband: Update from 3B9R - 160 Excerpts

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Update from 3B9R - 160 Excerpts
From: bernie@dailydx.com (Bernie McClenny)
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 13:34:11 -0700
The following update is from Kimo, KH7U, at 3B9R thanks to Gary, K7ZD.

        The storm has not hit hard and though Frank took down
Port Maruthin's Titanex yesterday, Garry ni6t left Cotton Bay's up last
night and did over 100 160 Q's with roughly 30 or so in USA. He says
lots of people are calling him but he can't read a lot of them. He does
have one Beverage up (don't know direction).

        We will begin slimming down the stations Friday night with a few
still on till at least 0000z (4 am) local on Saturday. We will see if our
printed license will allow any further operations even though we got a
verbal....obviously the printed one is what the DXCC Desk will see.

73's  Kimo  KH7U

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR (ex WR3E, WB3JRU)
Editor of The Daily DX