Topband: eBoneYard.com

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: eBoneYard.com
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:09:52 -0400 (EDT)

We have moved the RadioSwap application from www.contesting.com to a new
site called eBoneYard.com.  The site is dedicated to buying & selling of
amateur radio items.

Features include email notification of posted items to specific
categories, picture uploads with postings, and deletion of sold postings.

There are also web based discussion groups available.  If anyone would
like to start a discussion group that they feel is not covered by the many
email based reflectors, let us know and we will be happy to add the topic
area.  For instance, we have manufacturer specific discussion groups
already set up for Ameritron, Cushcraft, Force-12, MFJ, and many others.
If you post a message to an area, you can also be notified via email when
someone posts a reply.

I hope it is useful.

73

Bill Fisher, W4AN