Topband: 3B8

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 3B8
From: rtym@ippt.gov.pl (Ryszard Tymkiewicz)
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 09:17:21 +0200
Hello,
Two Germans group is still trying 160m.3B8/DL2HDZ and 3B8/DL2HWA are very
strong on 80 m but  I'm afraid they have not the best antenna conditions for
Topband.Anyway usually 2100 or 2200 utc they are moving on 1828 kHz often
listening 1 kHz up.
Signals are with very deep QSB but yesterday I heard /and was lucky to work/
449-559 at 2220 utc.with a Pennant for receiving /the same signal was on
150m Snake/.
I don't know how long they are going to be there but wish GL.
BTW,ZC4ATC was the same time on 1826,5 kHz with a good signal.

                                   73 Rys SP5EWY