Topband: 5H3RK heard in VK6

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 5H3RK heard in VK6
From: sire@omen.com.au (Steve Ireland)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 07:57:54 +0800
What a buzz!   I got this morning for a quick look at the band before the
kids got up and there at 2211Z on 1832, listening on 1833 was 5H3RK.  He was
peaking RST 559 and steadily working Europeans.

I called 5H3RK until just after my sunrise at 2235Z, but could not break
through the EU pile-up.  If anyone hears him on the higher bands, please can
you let him know he was getting through to Western Australia?

5H is a needed one here at VK6VZ - and East Africa is hard to work at this
time of year, especially with the good propagation from Africa to Eu.
However, it was nice to hear some good DX coming through on the band at
sunrise again.

Vy 73,

Steve, VK6VZ