Topband: Another Beverage Question

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Another Beverage Question
From: wbcapps@mindspring.com (Bill Capps)
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 23:10:23 -0700
Hello

        I have been reading Jeff Bridge's K1ZM book, "DX'ing on the Edge".
In the chapter decribing the construction of various Beverages, a device that
hooks 50 ohm coax to a Beverage was mentioned. It is called, "ICE 181
Beverage matching box, with multiple output taps".  Also mentioned was a
device "external preamplifier, from K2ZJ, a combination transformer/preamp
unit".

        Can someone tell me where I can find info on these devices?

Many thanks to all, 73's

Bill Capps
AF4OD
Auburn, Alabama

(de W4ZV...there is information on ICE products on KB1GW's excellent Beverage
page at  http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1138/bev-page.html  and
K2ZJ has a webpage at   http://www.qth.com/zj/   73,  Bill)