Topband: Beverage Antenna

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Beverage Antenna
From: k1vv@tmlp.com (Robert Doherty)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 07:49:33 -0400
For those who would like to read about the origin of the Beverage
Antenna...
There is a book on the life of...  Harold H. Beverage
.. and development of his famous receiving antenna...

                  " GENIUS at RIVERHEAD "
               " A Profile of Harold H. Beverage "

Printed by The Courier-Gazette, Rockland, Maine

This book was written by Alberta I. Wallen and is available from the
North Haven Historical Society of North Haven, Maine.

Harold H. Beverage was the recipient of more than 20 Engineering
Technical Awards and Honors and the holder of over 33 patents..
Of which the best known to the amateur community is ... The Beverage
Antenna..

73  Whitey K1VV

PS we receive nothing from posting this.