Topband: Condx 21st sept.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Condx 21st sept.
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (Wil DJ7AA)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:34:02 +0100
Hello Topbanders,

I found as not as good here in northern germany. Of course, Tom was
really good 579 here, but he was the only one, no other DX i could hear.
The night before I worked VE1ZZ for the lowest ever heard signal, Jack
was 439 was he using 500 mW??
The only intresting this night DX was VP5/HB9CYN, he had a good 569 signal
on the 20.th of September at 03.30.
But the 21.of October gave some very intresting 80m
condx, westcoast coming on LP at 04.00 UTC until sunrise, N2KK, K7ZV and
W6ZJ was really strong here. Lots of echos on SP and loud via south pole
...Second time for me to work westcoast on 80m in the morning via LP.
So if this condx will holding up, I hope that also topband come in life
the next days.
Trying hard to find south america for the lowband season WAC, but
nothing so far. Hope that HC8N give some show on 160m, he was loud on
80...

73 and gl Wil DJ7AA