Topband: JA stations this morning!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: JA stations this morning!
From: earlham@radiks.net (Iowaguy)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 10:34:36 -0600
This morning I heard a JA0INP calling CQ on 1907.8.  He was listening on
1834.  W8JI was working him just as I sat down at the rig.  JA0INP then
called CQ for quite a while with no takers.  I called and called but he
never heard me.  I never heard anyone else calling either.  His signals had
the usual QSB but peaked at 569 on the NE beverage.  While I didn't manage
to have a QSO, it's encouraging to hear JA for the first time this season on
topband even though I've been looking in the JA window almost every morning
now for a month.

73 to all. . . Dave
W0FLS