Topband: EL2WW fading out...

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: EL2WW fading out...
From: DEMEULEN@unhcr.ch (Mark Demeuleneere)
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 10:30:23 +0100
This morning at 0630z, I sent EL2WW QRT QRT QRT 160 <SK>.
I hope the deserving on the West Coast, and my Japanese friends
have more luck with EL2RF, during the 'real' season.
Out of 41.000+ QSOs, about 650 were made on topband, with 561
different stations.
>From 9X, 1819 Qs on top, with 1352 different stations. Well...
It sure makes you feel like peanuts, when you read cn8ww/5c8m
made 2000 Qs in two weeks of time.
Thanks for all those on the left side, who have been listening in every
day for me.
CU from ON4WW and Clipperton next year.
Replies to this address will bounce back, as the account will be
closed in a couple of hours. Rather send mail to :
ON4WW@vILLAGE.UUNET.BE

73 - Mark - ON4WW (el2ww)
QSL via ON5NT (yes, I will help Ghis with the QSL-ing, don't resend etc...)
ps : tomorrow Saturday last day of operation on higher bands.