Topband: Condx this morning (Thursday)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Condx this morning (Thursday)
From: earlham@radiks.net (Iowaguy)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:26:41 -0600
Some nice propagation into Iowa this morning on 160 mtrs.  I got on about
12:30z and found JA1HQT at 1911 calling CQ and working several stations.
Gave Saka a call and had a nice exchange.  He was 579 at the time.  he gave
me 459.  Tuned up to 1911.5 and found Ja1CGM calling CQ.  Gave Ogi a call. .
.gave him 569, he gave me 559.

Then heard some other stations that I didn't work.  Copied JQ6NAW.  Also
heard someone calling CQ on 1909 with "0IN" in the call and QSX at 33.
Shortly thereafter he left and I never did get the whole call.  JA1HQT kept
calling CQ (and making QSOs).  By 1300z (near my sunrise) Saka was pounding
in at an honest 589 .

Also a nice group of JA stations this morning on 80 mtrs.

73. . . Dave
W0FLS