Topband: phased beverages

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: phased beverages
From: df2py@t-online.de (DF2PY)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 07:48:26 +0100
hi topbanders !
This is a first brief report on my bew phased beverages.
Consisting of two 800 ft bevs.I get good results with AM transmitters in the
right direction,signals go up 3 to 4 dbs.Side rejection goes up as well.I can
switch very fast from phased to unphased status.As conditions were poor this
week i only have a small database from experience.But one thing can be said =
the dx signals DONT go up the way that the AM bc signals do ! Sometimes
there is
a slight improvement and sometimes a disadvantage.So far i guess its not the
real McCoy ! will keep u posted !         de df2py