Topband: Super Skew Wednesday

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Super Skew Wednesday
From: earlham@radiks.net (Iowaguy)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:10:12 -0600
An interesting morning.  Some nice activity with very good sigs coming into
Iowa this morning from the guys in Australia beginning at abt 1100z and
going until well after my sunrise (1200z).  Mike, VK6HD, was banging in here
at an honest S9 at my sunrise.  Tom, I heard echoes on your sigs which were
the strongest I've ever heard on 160 when listening on either the NW or the
SW beverage.   Now if I can only hear A61AJ tonight!

73 and happy Thanksgiving to all. . . Dave
W0FLS