Topband: PY2FUS is back to 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: PY2FUS is back to 160
From: rsekkel@integral.com.br (Ronald Sekkel)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 09:09:55 -0200
Hello All !

After 24 years I finally got a QTH with room enough for 160 antennas. It's
a small ranch 80km north from Sao Paulo city (grid GG66PT), where I spend
the weekends.

Conditions so far are an inverted vee 65 feet high (will be 90 in the near
future), an Icom 737 and an Alpha 91B amplifier. The QTH is on the top of
the hill, and Beverages are already planned.

I'll be QRV only on weekends, starting the next one on the CQWW.

73's

Ron  PY2FUS