Topband: A61AJ observation on propagation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: A61AJ observation on propagation
From: 4x4nj@iname.com (R. Kline)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 14:25:26 -0000
Regarding the early peak - here in 4X, the band commonly peaks to North
America  at about 2 hours before sunrise.  The early peak is independent of
the sunrise peak.  Sometimes they both occur, and sometimes only one of them
occurs.  The early peak is quite common, occuring about 25% of the time
during the winter months.  I had thought that this phenomenon, although
perhaps not generally known, occurs everywhere.

See you all in the CQWW!!

73,
Riki, 4X4NJ