Topband: Antenna 160 m

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Antenna 160 m
From: dick@libelle.com (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 21:06:54 -0800
>From: Marc Gagnon <orion@cite.net>
>
>Hi to all.
>
>I'm new in this reflector, i don't transmit on the 160 meter band now,
>but i'm searching for a good small antenna plan.
>
>If you know an internet site with a small antenna for 160m tell me
>where.

Hi, Marc.

"Small" is a relative term, especially on topband.  160 meter antennas
are large and small ones don't work very well simply because they're
small.  A typical "small" 160 meter antenna that works, but not very
well, is the Gap Voyager DX.

I have one installed and you can see pictures and a brief description
of it at http://www.qsl.net/w6old/antenna.html

73, Dick

--
Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada DM09db (South of Reno)
Visit http://www.qsl.net/cvrc/