Topband: A61AJ Topband Report 29 Nov 99 1024z

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: A61AJ Topband Report 29 Nov 99 1024z
From: earlham@radiks.net (Iowaguy)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:34:14 -0600
Jeff and company:

It's been very tough here in 0 land.  I've not heard a peep yet here in Iowa
in spite of spending many hours in front of the radio (I do have beverages).
However experience tells me that, historically, that part of the world is
very tough to work on topband from this part of the world.

Congratulations Jeff on an outstanding job.  You've put up a great station
there in A6 and worked many of the deserving!

73 and have a safe journey home. . . Dave
W0FLS