Topband: terminated or not?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: terminated or not?
From: jbattin@email.msn.com (John Battin)
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 15:40:47 -0600
I run coax to both ends, put a relay at each end that terminates the
beverage to it's resistor when no voltage is applied, but attaches the
beverage to the coax when activated.  I send 12 volts up the coax to the end
I want to listen to. Wire to the relays would avoid the chokes associated
with using the coax for the dc relay voltage..John K9DX