Topband: Software for Stew Perry Distance Challange...

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Software for Stew Perry Distance Challange...
From: dx@swipnet.se (Thomas Bevenheim)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 21:21:32 +0100
Thanks for all replies on what software to use in above contest.

Many suggested me to use TRLog or NA. But, guess I will follow this
advise by Brian, N3OC:

> you CAN use CT, but the sponsors will have to score the log for you.
>
> That is what I do.
>
> I select a VHF contest so CT will accept grid squares, and pretend I am
> on 2 meters for the whole contest, hi hi.  Then I send it in and they will
> score the VHF bin file as a 160 log...

<Added info from N6TR: All we need is a list of calls and the received
 grids.  We will recalculate your score.  Please send the logs in ASCII
 format - NOT .BIN FILE.  I believe this would be the .ALL or .LOG file
 from CT.>

73 ...thomas, SM6CNS (in JO67)