Topband: "SBuD Matching System"

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: "SBuD Matching System"
From: mai@iquest.net (P. Croft)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:48:48 -0600
Hello to all,

This topic hit in 97 but was never resolved...a group at Dayton in the late
70's/early 80's marketed "The SBuD" under the company name of 82 Products.
This base loading coil/cap(?) assembly for a 160 meter inverted L.  I'm
attempting to find its originator and/or additional info on.  I recall in
73 or CQ in the early 70's an article that may have been related, but have
failed to find.  Anyone that can point me or shed some light on this?  I've
beat the keyboard to the ends of the web with no success, so trusting
someone in the group to tell us what and how they rolled this thing.

Thanks!

Patrick/W9GTA