Topband: JA's from Florida Ths morning

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: JA's from Florida Ths morning
From: kk4tr@webtv.net (Joseph Dube)
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 15:21:01 -0500 (EST)
The  opened at about 1200utc to JA this morning. The sigs were not too
strong but did manage to copy JA1HQT. I made several calls but the deep
QSB and the louder than normal (by about 2  S-units) atmospheric noise,
I was was unable to make contact.  Several others were able to break
through however. Most notibly W8JI on 1826kcs and I believe  AA1K made
it through as well. Thats about all I could hear this morning. 73's and
Merry Christmas All.

Joe  KK4TR
Tampa,Fl.
kk4tr@webtv.net