Topband: EU to left-coast window

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: EU to left-coast window
From: df2py@t-online.de (DF2PY)
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:57:29 +0100
Hello topbanders !
This am we had a nice opening to the west coast.I was a bit late but still got
some of the "westerners".Last W6 was 5 min past sunrise,which is at 0724z for
central-EU.I wonder when did the west coast start to hear EU comming in ?
And which part was it ? Around sunrise we could see the signals deteriorate
very
fast,it was like in the book.And it would be interesting to know NI6T´s
setup,its worth duplicating.W6dao was nice audible,but i did not find him on a
own QRG.
I would like to promote K6NDV`s topband homepage,as he tries to gather
technical
info and pictures of 160m stations,this could be a very handy source for those
who start on this band,or those who just like to browse and want to get
inspired.It might grow very nice and yield links to sophisticated pages like
the
N6TR page.Even the technical discussions on this reflector could sometimes
refer
to picture info on that page.If suitable please forward the propagation info to
my e-mail adress.      73 de df2py