Topband: Lowfer Challenge

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Lowfer Challenge
From: gussam@newcomm.net (VO1MP- Gus)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 23:09:22 -0330
Top Band reflectorees:

It's a safe assumption that  a lot of subscribers to this reflector are
better equipped than most to receive low band signals. Some body
out there might  find this an interesting challenge.
For people who  are regularly active  on Top band , it might only
mean co-ordinating a few Mins  :-)   of listening time .
The following message is self explanatory and was received here to-day from
ON7YD  Rik Strobbe  his address is shown below.
I am not sure if there is a site dedicated to Lowfer activity ?

73 Gus VO1MP