Topband: Sponsoring Clipperton 2000

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Sponsoring Clipperton 2000
From: on4ww@village.uunet.be (Mark Demeuleneere)
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 01:16:08 +0100 (CET)

Clipperton 2000 is about to happen in six weeks time.

Currently the following operators are confirmed :

N7CQQ (Organizer) - 9V1YC - HB9AHL - JK7TKE
K4UEE - N6MZ - N9NS - N9TK - ON4WW - VE5RA

The group is getting the hardware organized on the
US West Coast. John, N7CQQ, as organizer, is taking
care of that, amongst a lot of other things.

We would be grateful if the deserving topbanders would
consider sponsoring of this difficult and expensive
expedition, eventually also through their club stations.

Special emphasis will be put on working on topband.
The Battle Creek Special is going with us, and a
rotatable delta-loop shaped EWE is in the make (thanks
on4un and k6se).

For in depth details, pse visit our Website :
www.qsl.net/clipperton2000

Answers to this request can be sent directly to me.
Thanks and 73 - Mark - on4ww.
Cu fm Clipperton.