Topband: Clipperton op wanted!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Clipperton op wanted!
From: mikemr@nwlink.com (Michael Mraz)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 13:14:30 -0000
The Clipperton 2000 expedition needs an operator to replace one of the
original ops who cannot make the trip (me). You would leave San Diego
on "Shogun" Feb. 23 and return Mar. 15. Cost is US$5,000 (we can talk
about a discount). This is going to be a fantastic trip, there are some
outstanding ops on the list (and there's a Battle Creek Special ready to
board the ship!).

Please email me if you're interested or if you know anyone who isn't
on the topband list who would like to go.

73   Mike   N6MZ