Topband: Conditions 22 Jan

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Conditions 22 Jan
From: S21YP@granger.bdonline.com (Bob G3REP)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 06:55:33 +0600
was woken up at 2000 by a delivery of bricks to the construction site over
the road so decided to try the band at 0200 local time

hrd EA3JE 2002  at 599 called but no reply
could hr other sigs which is uncommon here due the my high noise level

hrd someone sending dits on 1824 called no reply

called CQ on 1824 and the following

time       call              my report
2014      9A2AJ                559
2018      ON4WW                559
2019      UA4LMV               449
2031      OK1AWZ               569
2033      U4JMG                559
2044      UU0JM                449
2048      OK1DWC               559
G3SED was also calling but too weak to make a 2 way QSO

conditions seem to fade out after that
excuse my exhuberence do not normally hear anything from EU
overslept sunday morning !! (a working day here!!)

73

Bob Parkes
S21YP/G3REP