Topband: XZ0A Today

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: XZ0A Today
From: n6ff@tco.net (Dick Wolf)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 08:08:35 -0800
Hi All,

Looks like the east-coast and midwest had the conditions this morning,
congrats to all who made it.  I SHOULD have todays 160m logs sometime
after 0200Z, if anyone has a doubt, send me an E-Mail.

I don't think any west-coast stations made it today, as no one was calling.
His signals started coming through here at 1213Z, about 539 on my SW
beverage, at 1309Z the signal shifted to the NW beverage, signal still 539
at best.  I lost copy about 1530Z.  His signal was way down here compared
to other days.  He is listening +/- 500 hz of his QSX freq, so try not to
all call on top of each other.

The JA's and UA0's were coming in 599, the KH2K/AH0 was only 339.

Added note, all 8 of my beverages are 560 feet long (4 SWA's), no gain
difference between them.

73 & GL,

Dick - N6FF